Novirian Capital’s ESG Policy
Environmental, Social and Governance Policy Statement
Novirian Capital believes that environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues can have a significant impact on its success. Our ESG policy is inspired by the UN-supported Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI). The policy applies both to how we operate as a private equity firm, and also to the companies in which we invest. We will, to the best of our ability:
– Comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
– Conduct our business to the highest standard of honesty, fairness and respect.
– Encourage open dialogue on ESG issues between GPs and LPs.
– Focus on those ESG factors we consider most likely to have a material impact on the success of our investments.
– Accommodate our clients’ ESG policies and initiatives.
– Always be on the lookout for improving our ESG policies.